THE AMAZING BENEFITS OF DMSO
DMSO is a powerful free radical scavenger and an effective anti-inflammatory agent. It also has pain-relieving, collagen-softening, and anti-inflammatory characteristics, making it an incredibly effective natural pain reliever.
ORDER TODAY! 20% OFF!!!
WAS R249 NOW ONLY R199
Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is a colourless, transparent, hygroscopic fluid over a wide range of temperatures. DMSO rose to fame due to its ability to easily pass through the skin and other biological membranes. It’s a sulphur-based compound with some amazing healing properties. First discovered in late 19th century Germany as a by-product of wood pulping, DMSO can also be found in fruits, in the sea, and in the atmosphere.
Dimethyl Sulfoxide is derived from dimethyl sulphide, a by-product of the manufacture of paper. Dimethyl Sulphide is a naturally produced biogenic gas essential for the earth’s biogeochemical cycles. Sulphur is also an element of the earth and is essential to life. It is the eighth most prevalent element in the human body, not as sulphur itself but always in combination with other elements, most often, in complex molecules and, less often, in simple molecules such as DMSO.
What Is DMSO Used For?
DMSO has been used to assist with many conditions including but not limited to:
- Inflammatory diseases
- Joint pain relief
- Cancer side-effects (pain)
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Headaches and Migraines
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Diabetic Neuropathy pain
- Varicose and Spider veins
- Burns and scar tissue
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Furuncular otitis
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Muscle spasms
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- General stiffness and soreness
- To improve range of motion
Side effects of DMSO can be temporary local irritation of the skin and a potential taste and/or sometimes smell of garlic upon use.
DMSO was and is still used on racehorses and by veterinarians today. For humans, DMSO is most commonly used to help relieve joint and arthritis pain.
Therapeutic Properties of DMSO
16 Major Therapeutic Properties of DMSO: Referenced from “DMSO, Nature’s Healer” by Dr. Morgan Walker pages 50 and 152:
- It blocks pain by interrupting the conduction in the small c-fibres, the nonmyelinated nerve fibres.
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- It is bacteriostatic, fungistatic, and virostatic.
- It transports numerous pharmaceuticals across membranes.
- It reduces the incidence of platelet thrombi in blood vessels.
- It has a specific effect on cardiac contractility by inhibiting calcium to reduce the workload of the heart.
- It stimulates prostaglandin synthesis – cyclical fatty acids that possess diverse biologic activities that affect cell function in every organ system. PGs have sedative and anticonvulsive effects on the central nervous system.
- It enhances antifungal and antibacterial agents when combined with them.
- It is a vasodilator, probably related to histamine release in the cells and to prostaglandin inhibition.
- It inhibits the release of cholinesterase.
- It tends to soften collagen by its peculiar cross-linking effect.
- It scavenges the hydroxyl free radical.
- It stimulates various types of immunity.
- It is a potent diuretic, especially when administered intravenously.
- It brings about interferon formation in the organism.
- It stimulates the healing of wounds.
“Diabetes – after a week my blood sugar normalised and insulin sensitivity increased following proper nutrition, and Jane’s guidance on oxygen and DMSO. Thank you”
“Haemorrhoids- finally relief from haemorrhoids pain and inflammation, and quickly”
“Lungs – relief of breathlessness and increased ability to take deeper breaths. I feel much better”
“Eye drops Clears eyes and relief in seconds”
“Nose drops – nose and sinus relief from pesticide spraying and allergies instantly, thank you”